Online order policy
Online order policy
I. RIGHTS OF DUC NHAN CO., LTD:
The Company will proceed to provide services to its customers upon completion of its procedures and conditions.
In the event that the customer provides inaccurate information or violates the law, the company has the right to refuse or terminate the service.
Our company reserves the right to use the services and content on the website in accordance with copyright laws and the laws on intellectual property protection in Vietnam. Any unauthorized copying, use and/or dissemination of these rights is strictly prohibited.
The company reserves the right to change the service tariff and payment method according to the restaurant's needs and conditions.
II. OBLIGATIONS OF DUC NHAN CO., LTD:
Duc Nhan Co., Ltd. is responsible for the construction of the conditions and scope allowed.
Duc Nhan Co., Ltd will conduct and cooperate with partners in building a system of services and utilities for customers.
Duc Nhan Co., Ltd. is responsible for building and supplementing knowledge and information related to the activities of Duc Nhan Co., Ltd.
Duc Nhan Co., Ltd. will make every effort to the maximum the extent and conditions possible to maintaining normal operation. However, if incidents occur beyond the company’s control or force majeure circumstances that cause damage to customers, Duc Nhan Co., Ltd. is not responsible.
III. TERMS OF APPLICATION APPLICABLE TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR DELIVERY AND/OR TAKE AWAY:
- Customer must provide basic information to the company so it can contact and send the online order information.
2.1 Regulations on delivery scope:
- Distance from 0 km to 5 km: Free delivery.
- From over 5km - 7km, we charge 10k for 1 km.
- From over 7km, we charge 5k for 1 km.
2.2 Delivery hours: 11:00am - 9:30pm
2.3 The order value must be over 100k.
2.4 When an order is shipped to the customer, please complete the checkout and check if the product has any defects and that the order is accurate. Please retain the invoice to check:
- Note: Orders will be automatically canceled if the delivery staff cannot contact customers at the time of delivery (maximum 3 telephone calls and 5 minutes apart each time).
3. Take away:
- Time to get to the restaurant approximately 20 minutes after receiving the restaurant's confirmation message.
- Time to restaurant can be changed during the day.
- Time frame for receiving orders: 11:00am - 9:30pm.
- Please check your order carefully before you go. Please keep the receipt for checking.
All disputes arising between Duc Nhan Co., Ltd. and customers must be settled in a spirit of cooperation for mutual benefit. The two parties have the responsibility and the duty to respect the rights of both parties.
IV. PAYMENT POLICY:
Duc Nhan Co., Ltd provides a flexible and fast payment method, convenient for customers to book and order on the company's system.
Payment after receiving order (COD):
- This is a flexible payment method. You can pay as soon as you receive the application and check your bill.
- For orders over 2 million Vietnam Dong, the restaurant will call to confirm and verify your order.
V. POLICY FOR CHANGE, RETURN AND REFUND:
After sending an order confirmation, please follow these instructions if you wish to CANCEL AN ORDER:
If you choose DELIVERY:
- Delivery Now: Please call the selected store to cancel the order immediately. Our staff will check if the order can be cancelled.
- Delivery by selected time: Please call the selected store to cancel the order before your order is delivered 30 minutes.
If you choose - Take Away:
- Take it home immediately: Please call the selected store to cancel your order immediately. Our staff will check if the order can be cancelled.
- Pick-up at your chosen time: Please call the selected store to cancel your order at least 20 minutes, before your nominated time.
Customers can only cancel orders by calling the selected outlet directly.
If you pay online, money will be refunded in accordance with the payment gateway.